[Typo3] stuck in print link

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sat May 7 23:28:29 CEST 2005

I will take a look, but as far as I can read the "plugin.alt.print"
(which I have listed in "include static") should handle that or did I
misinterpret?

I just think I miss some little code bit, but don't know what...

besides I can see that the link created by the plugin adds 2 'L'
parameters, it seems to work ok, but is there any logical reason for
this behaviour?

//Jane