[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat May 7 23:23:23 CEST 2005

Probably that your being a nave!  Or if thats to subtle - that your
being an ass!

Its a way to express extreme frustration at your view!  And you don't
seem to leave us the option of judging you by your tolerance or
acceptance of several peoples advice or the commonly accepted means of
learning how to use this tool.