[Typo3] stuck in print link

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:22:56 CEST 2005

I'm trying to make a printer friendly link in my own template using this:

temp.PRINT = IMAGE
temp.PRINT.file = fileadmin/icons/print.gif
temp.PRINT.stdWrap.postUserFunc = tx_make_printlink

temp.PRINT.postUserFunc = tx_make_printlink
temp.PRINT.postUserFunc.include_post_vars = 1
temp.PRINT.postUserFunc.target = _blank
temp.PRINT.postUserFunc.popup = 1
temp.PRINT.postUserFunc.windowparams = (
 resizable=yes,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,menubar=no,width=800,height=500
)
temp.PRINT.postUserFunc.windowname = printwindow

[...]

# Substitute the ###printer### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.printer < temp.PRINT

But this does not work:
###CONTENT###

I guess I'm missing a setting, but what? I my case it should just use
the static template and handle language versioning, but I'm stuck...

//Jane Larsen