[Typo3] Show content of specific page in table cell?

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:47:22 CEST 2005

I want to show some language versionized (more or less static) content
in the right side of my page (which is partitioned by a table).

I thought that making a page with the info (using the one-tree
approach) and showing it in the right most column would be fine (any
other ideas)..

My problem is quite simple I guess: how do I show the content of this
secific page on the right side at all times, no matter what other
pages should be shown in the "content" area?

//Jane Larsen