[Typo3] <P> and <BR> issue

Paolo Nugnes paolonu at libero.it
Sat May 7 11:08:49 CEST 2005

I found the answer to your question!
;)

Put those script into TS setup:

# Exclude the unwanted <p> tag rendering
tt_content.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
tt_content.stdWrap.HTMLparser {
 allowTags =
colgroup,col,thead,tbody,font,ul,ol,li,b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,table,td,tr,input,form,textarea,script,select,option
 tags.p = 0
}

Of course, if u don't want any other tag, just set the one you dislike to 0,
in this way:
 tags.span = 0
 tags.h1 = 0

Be sure that the allowTags list is all on the same line, instead you'll get
the unwanted result that ALL the tags will be removed!!!

If you find new tags to add (it happened to me with "script, select and
option") just append them to the list. If you don't do it you'll find they
won't be processed, but just stripped out.

This is my 5cent to solve your question, let me know how it has gone...
;)

Have fun!
Paolo Nugnes

news:mailman.1.1113397460.25956.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...