[Typo3] Login Error

Thomas Bolioli tpblists at terranovum.com
Fri May 6 20:48:50 CEST 2005

I am getting the below error message anytime there is more than one
person logged in at a time (Different uids. One is admin, the other is
userx). I checked el goog and the archives and the 2 hits I got are not
really relevant. Although, the one about module switching may hold some
clues for people with more knowledge of the system. I need to give some
assisted walk throughs so any clues as to what I need to change, etc
would be greatly appreciated. That and when it goes live there will be
more than one author. The system is your typical Mandrake 10.1.
Tom

Login-error

No user logged in! Sorry, I can't proceed then!

(You must have cookies enabled!)

Refs:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-debian/2004-April/000635.html