[Typo3] Running Typo3 Without ImageMagick

Michael Davidson michael at picturesquedesigns.com
Fri May 6 20:32:01 CEST 2005

Hi Peter

Yes, all of the exe files are executable. I have made a number of changes in the "All Configuration" screen and now I can get the test to all work, but still no visible thumbs in the fileadmin screens nor on the web site. Odd....I thought if the tests worked, all was well.

- Michael Davidson (picturesque)