[Typo3] Typo3 vs Plone. What are strenghts and weaknesses?

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Fri May 6 20:25:55 CEST 2005

Ries van Twisk wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I can't do any testing on plone vs typo3 (but I would love to... I have
> installed it but that's it...)
> But maby is a good idea to find a (couple) (of) plone guru(s) and let
> him do the same...

Isn't this the plan already? Robert does Plone->TYPO3 and I vice versa.
Do you think we need more people?

> This will bring up a more unbiased result...

The whole thing is biased anyway, by the amount of knowledge we have
with either system (I at least read some plone docs), by the amount of
effort we put into this, etc. I don't think we can escape the bias but
the point is that people who might be interested in this (Plone and
TYPO3 users) are biased anyway ;)

Greetings,
Michael (already looking for a blog system that does not suck...)