[Typo3] link problem (from "path" menu)

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:59:32 CEST 2005

I have a big problem with my path menu (based on tutorial)

# ------------------------
# Path menu cObject
# ------------------------
temp.path = HMENU
# Setting the special property to "rootline" - this will produce a "Path-menu"
temp.path.special = rootline

# First level menu-object, textual
temp.path.1 = TMENU
# Wrapping value for the whole menu:
temp.path.1.wrap = <p> <font size="1" color="black"
face="verdana,tahoma,arial"> | </font></p>
temp.path.1 {
  # Normal state properties appending " > " to all elements but the last one.
  # (See "optionSplit")
  NO.allWrap =   |&nbsp;&gt;&nbsp; |*||*|   |
}

I use the business template, with a navigation menu on the left and
some graphics in the top left corner...

When I click a link in the path menu the left section (top graphic and
menu) are copied and this happens everytime you click the path menu so
at the end you cant see any content...

It seems as if the full page is inserted, not just the content of the
page selected... How do I get rid of that behaviour???

Sincerely
Jane Larsen