[Typo3] cc_awstats access: 403 forbidden

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Fri May 6 18:03:50 CEST 2005

Jennifer Armour wrote:
> Hey Ro,
>
> I was having the exact same problem and received some input from the mailing
> list suggesting that there was NO solution to this particular problem but
> that if I was willing to pay maybe something could be done about it.
>

> So thank you for your post!  Further,  before I contact my host can you tell
> me what you told your host so I can be really specific with them.
>
> Thanks
> jenn

Hi Jenn,
I asked my hoster a couple of times what the problem and the solution
was, but did not get any response yet (usually he reacts very fast and
support is good). All I got was a notification that "the CHMOD has been
checked by the techs".
Furthermore, I experienced the exact same problem with most locally
installed extensions, but a couple of them worked flawlessly.
So my guess is that this was some permission problem on the server.

I'll write more here when I hear something from my web-hoster.

Regards,
Ro