[Typo3] RTE Links: Removing target

Miller, Eric A. EricMiller at creighton.edu
Fri May 6 16:54:04 CEST 2005

Do you know how to remove Target all together by default. So unless they
select a target while creating the link it doesn't insert target ?

Eric Miller
Web Systems Engineer
Creighton University

Office: 402.280.3933
Cell:   402.740.2518

"You see things, and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were,
and say "Why not?" ~ George Bernard Shaw