[Typo3] Tmenu and entrylevel

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 6 12:24:40 CEST 2005

Patrick Scholman wrote:
>> No, it gives you pages one level above the rootline, so the question
>> is rather: Why does it display anything in Home at all?
>
> Don't ask me... :-(
>
>> Simply remove entryLevel altogether, clear cache, and see that it works.
>
> I figured something like this but that did not help either.
>
>> As long as you don't have any other root templates in those pages,
>> everything should work.
>>
> I made sure of that. I even tried extension templates for the subpages
> with other settings. Now there is definitely only one template at all.
>
> I am working with different Template Structures and Designs for the
> SUBPAGES for the first time. Could that be a cause of problems? They
> should refer to the same Template should they not?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Patrick

You are an experience Typo3 user... so I am sure you checked the header
of each page right and made sure that they are with the saem template
and data structure as the root page.

Aswell as making Home the root page in the header.. or somewhere else I
forgot, I think in the template setup.  Try it, because I have a very
similar menu as you and it worked fine when it comes to showing the menu
on all pages.

:)