[Typo3] Tmenu and entrylevel

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Fri May 6 10:34:43 CEST 2005

> No, it gives you pages one level above the rootline, so the question is
> rather: Why does it display anything in Home at all?
Don't ask me... :-(

> Simply remove entryLevel altogether, clear cache, and see that it works.
I figured something like this but that did not help either.

> As long as you don't have any other root templates in those pages,
> everything should work.

I made sure of that. I even tried extension templates for the subpages
with other settings. Now there is definitely only one template at all.

I am working with different Template Structures and Designs for the
SUBPAGES for the first time. Could that be a cause of problems? They
should refer to the same Template should they not?

Thanks for your help,

Patrick