[Typo3] Tmenu and entrylevel

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Fri May 6 08:30:12 CEST 2005

Hi Rob,

Sorry to say, this is neither my first Typo3 site nor my first post to
this list. I have searched the 15063 messages that the archive contains
and I am pretty sure all of those were not about Tmenu.
I am generally a slow poster and I already spent 2 days looking for the
answer.

You may really want to consider listen in on the discussions about
"punt4: "De ontwikkeling van een echte, hechte Nederlandse community met
eventueel typo3.nl als portal." at the "Nederlandse TYPO3 UG Dag" ...

MVG,

Patrick