[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Fri May 6 04:43:11 CEST 2005

At this point I have to add that I agree fully with Amy's comments - I've
been using Typo3 for 2 years and the thing that gets me is the difficulty
in chancing on the correct keywords to find the answer to a problem.
Another thing that irritates me in particular is the   relative lack of
response I personally seem to get to my questions .... Guess my questions
must be altogether too simple, even though I can't find the answers via
Google, typo3.org or this list.... hope my copy of the Typo3 book (in
English) gets here soon....

Ian