[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri May 6 00:50:10 CEST 2005

Amir Mualem wrote:

> Now for a future notice, if you are sick of reading my posts, then dont
> click on them and dont answer them.  I am interested in some help and
> consultation with understanding Typo3 and to tell you the truth, THE
> DOCUMENTATION DOES NOT HELP.  Getting started tutorial helped, but to as
> far as I know, thats it.  I like getting real time help, and doing it
> myself.  Now if you dont want to help, then please, don't.
>
> Sorry if I sound a bit rude, but I have been just having enough with
> this mailing list already.  I wonder if other noobs feel the same way.

If you're too lazy to find your answers by doing research, feel free to hire
an agency to teach you. Contrary to you, most of these agencies help to
commit to the TYPO3 project in form of money/support/whatever and thus
improve the quality of TYPO3 even more and more.

Since you seem to be too lazy/stupid to find answers in the clearly
structured documentation, just go and find another product which helps
people with expectations like yours.

In case you won't have success, consider to get down from the high horse and
calm down a little bit.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out