[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Rainer Müller-Knoche r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de
Fri May 6 00:50:26 CEST 2005

To all in this thread!

I am a newbie too in typo3, and I've been reading documentation etc. And I am reading this newsgroup to get information. I also postet 2 or 3 questions and someone did help me, fine and thank you.

But what I also see is that a lot of postings (like this one) is not on typo3 problems or questions, it's on discussions like this one and that's not good.

I waste time looking for information (based on the topic) and must find out ist just foolish discussion on all but not typo3. That's wasting serverspace etc.

If someone has a question, a simple it may be, help him or not but do not start discussions like this wasting evreybodys time and resources.

EOT

Rainer