[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu May 5 23:16:24 CEST 2005

Amir Mualem wrote:

> Sorry if I sound a bit rude, but I have been just having enough with
> this mailing list already.  I wonder if other noobs feel the same way.

hey amir.

remember the days when you went to kindergarden? or when you learnt to walk
as a child?
there was someone that looked after you and taught you to sing children
songs.

why don't you look around for a typo3 user group?

there you will met real people that had the same problems like you have.
they will certainly help you to find your answers and to find your way into
typo3.

how about that?

http://typo3.org/community/our-community/typo3-user-groups/

we host everymonth a user group in frankfurt, germany. each month we see
lots of new faces and they come with their questions, then they come some
months later and tell us, that it is great to have a user group.

feel free to come by :-)

please do not forget that it is easy to tell someone to f*** off in an
e-mail and do not take this too personal.

sincer greetings.

olivier

ps: many companies like mine offer also typo3 courses and consulting. or do
you learn to construct an airplane only to fly to another destination. :-)