[Typo3] RealURL: First level URI

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Thu May 5 18:12:20 CEST 2005

Michael,

Thank you for the clarification. I hadn't realized that
respectSimulateStaticURLs caused this behavior.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
Project Manager, Cannon Bose
Email  : michael at cannonbose.com
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776
Web    : http://cannonbose.com     ICQ : 165496335

On May 5, 2005, at 07:39, Michael Scharkow wrote:

Michael Cannon wrote:
> Any ideas why for first level pages that
> http://cannonbose.com/site-map/ works, but
> http://cannonbose.com/site-map.html doesn't?
> If I create the alias site-map for the site map page, then
> http://cannonbose.com/site-map.html works.

This is exactly how it's supposed to work. You have
respectSimulateStaticURLs = 1 in your RealURL setup, which means that
site-map.html is not processed but directly passed to TYPO3's
simulateStatic instead. However, simulateStatic only works for
sitemap.html if you have an alias 'site-map' defined.

Where's the problem?

Cheers,
Michael