[Typo3] migrate from other CMS?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu May 5 16:06:58 CEST 2005

Bing,

I have converted our contend from M$ Access to typo3 one day (a couple
of hunderd pages) I made everything ready in typo3 setup templavoila etc
and when prepared correctly the conversion was done in a few hours. But
to prepare the conversion it took me a couple of days (5-8 if I
remember) to analyze how templavoila worked (with the XML configs...) etc.
Wrote some conversion scripts etc....

Unfortunatly I don't know maby so I won't have a clue how the manage
there content..... But if you know PHP well, want to dig into PHP and
SQL then it can be done...

RIes