[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu May 5 13:26:11 CEST 2005

Amir

How can you say its not obvious???

 > Creating a "grid" Content Element?

You just specified it here!

 >one of the neat things about Templavoila
 > is that you can build content elements that contain other content
 > elements...

a FCE INTO a FCE?!?

So surely if you can put a flexible content element into another
flexible content element, then would it not only make sense that you can
place any content element into a FCE?  But more so you could have just
tried to place a content element into the other content element when you
did the tutorial!

Now how can you honestly expect us to believe that you have read this or
gone through the tutorial/manual.

And now you wonder why people seem curt and frustrated with you!

tk