[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Nagita Karunaratne nagita.k at gmail.com
Thu May 5 08:07:35 CEST 2005

Hey Ian,

What part of New Zealand are you from? I used to live in Taumaranui, a
very small town in the center of north island when I was 7. Most
beautiul place I have ever seen. I should make a trip back to see how
things have changed over the years. Wore shorts and knee high rubber
boots all over stepping through muddy fields.
Nagita