[Typo3] sr_feuser_register: username and password is NOT required - how ?

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Thu May 5 00:56:11 CEST 2005

If your users are logged in, but simply editing their record, then
remove username and password from the required line. Then add username
as a hidden input field. I think the plugin requires username or the
userid. Can't remember which right now.

-----
Michael Cannon
Project Manager, Cannon Bose
Email  : michael at cannonbose.com
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776
Web    : http://cannonbose.com     ICQ : 165496335