[Typo3] how to combine two conditions in TypoScript

Tadej Bregar Tadej.Bregar at guest.arnes.si
Wed May 4 23:22:00 CEST 2005

Hi,
I need to configure a website with four templates:
one for default language - first page (first_page_lang_0.html)
one for default language - other pages (other_pages_lang_0.html)
one for english language - first page (first_page_lang_1.html)
one for english language - other pages (other_pages_lang_1.html)

In my present configuration I've got two templates (first page, other
pages) configured with Template Selector nad some TS code

plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1 {
	templatePathMain = fileadmin/templates/main/
	templatePathSub = fileadmin/templates/sub/
	defaultTemplateFileNameMain = all_other.html
	defaultTemplateFileNameSub = first_page.html
   inheritMainTemplates = 0
   inheritSubTemplates = 1
}

This works OK.

Now I would like to extend the upper configuration with two additional
templates based on chosen language

[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
.... choose template for default lang .....
[global]

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
.... choose template for english lang .....
[global]

I tried to combine these two pieces of code somehow but without luck.
Am I on the right track? How should I formulate my Typoscript to select the right template???

Thanks,
Tadej Bregar