[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 22:43:28 CEST 2005

As some of you may know, I am making a template for my site.  I am using
TemplaVoila.  I have recently made a Flexible Content Element to wrap
all my content.

Well here is my problem, maybe you guys can give some advice.
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/fileadmin/templates/static2.html

That is how I want most of my pages to look like.  Inside that box is
where I want content for every page, except the main page, and news
single view will have some variations,. but all in all, I want my
content to be like that in that container.

What would be the best way to go about doing this.  Basically what is
the best strategy?  I tried flexible content elements and that has not
been working, since now I cannot use other elements like Table etc..

Any ideas?