[Typo3] link to single view in tt_news doesn't work

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed May 4 08:50:50 CEST 2005

Hi

Amir Mualem wrote:
> The thing is, Christopher, that I would like the Single View to show on
> the same page as where the news was clicked on.  However it seems that
> when the single view is clicked, the latest view does not leave.

showing the tt_news single view on the same page as the list or latest view
is possible with a bit TS.

with something like the following lines you can switch the codes depending
on if the GETvar tx_ttnews[tt_news] is present or not:

plugin.tt_news.code >
plugin.tt_news.code = LIST

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]

plugin.tt_news.code = SINGLE