[Typo3] Configuring realurl

Wed May 4 00:11:42 CEST 2005

Hello!

I have installed realurl now and try to configure it.

I want to build a web site, which has following structure:

ROOT [1]
   -> en [2]
        -> Home [3]
        -> Services [4]
        -> Projects [5]
        -> Contact [6]
   -> ru [7]
        -> Russian Content [8]
   -> de [9]
        -> German Content [10]

The numbers in the square brackets are IDs of the pages.

This web site is divided into 3 sections - English, Russian and German.
I am not using the TYPO3 internationalisation infrastructure because the
three versions contain different content (Russian page is not just a
translation of the English one). So these three parts are independent of
each other.

Now, I want realurl to map the page IDs to speaking URLs in the
following way:

index.php?id=1 -> www.mydomain.com/
index.php?id=2 -> www.mydomain.com/en/index.html
index.php?id=3 -> www.mydomain.com/en/home.html
index.php?id=4 -> www.mydomain.com/en/services.html
index.php?id=5 -> www.mydomain.com/en/projects.html
index.php?id=6 -> www.mydomain.com/en/contact.html
index.php?id=7 -> www.mydomain.com/ru/index.html
index.php?id=8 -> www.mydomain.com/ru/russianContent.html
index.php?id=9 -> www.mydomain.com/de/index.html
index.php?id=10 -> www.mydomain.com/de/germanContent.html

In other words, I want realurl to

a) take a page with a given ID
b) create a page path, which corresponds to the tree path of the page.

I probably won't need any other parameters in calls to index.php, since
I am porting my static web site (create with Apache Forrest, see
http://dapissarenko.com/) to TYPO3.

How should I configure

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']

variable in order to achieve the result I want?

TIA

Dmitri Pissarenko
--
Dmitri Pissarenko