[Typo3] what does each standard template look like?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 21:26:50 CEST 2005

I'm new with Typo3.  Came from Mambo (another commonly used CMS) if
anybody has ever heard of that.  Just want to know, in Typo3, how can I
see how my site looks like based on different standard templates?  To be
more specific, when I create a new site, I can pick one standard
template and click the 'Create template for a new site' button.  Then
after that, how can I change to some other standard template?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bing