[Typo3] da_newsletter_subscription "Send Mails"

Rainer Müller-Knoche r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de
Tue May 3 17:16:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

is there anny extension outside working with da_newsletter_subscription and tt_address like td_newsletter ?

In other words I find da_newsletter_subscription module quite good, but i does not add subscribers to tt_address, I can get fine lists out of the subscriber database  tx_danewslettersubscription_furels but have no reference to tt_addresse. So what I look for is have a subscibtion module like "Newsletter Subscription Module" and a backend facility to write newsletters like with the "Newsletter for subscribers" with the extendet function to select by subsription.
Any hint or help. Does anybody work on something like that where I can participate or is there an extension do all this yet.
Regards
Rainer