[Typo3] cc_awstats access: 403 forbidden

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Tue May 3 13:57:01 CEST 2005

Hi,
I stumbled across a problem where I feel I'm just missing the last bit
of the puzzle, but I can't figure out what it is.
The problem sounds simple:
I installed cc_awstats 0.9.0. When I try to load the AWStats-Module in
the BE, the server throws a 403 'Forbidden: You don't have permission to
access /typo3/typo3conf/ext/cc_awstats/mod1/index.php on this server.'
Error.

All CHMOD permissions are properly set (I even tried 777 althought it
should work with 775), the logfile path is correct (also with correct
775 permissions) and the logfile itself is created. The .htaccess has no
deny values at all (yet).

What is it that I'm missing?

Regards,
Ro