[Typo3] Templa Voila: disable Content for additional language

Jens Schmietendorf jenses at smedja.com
Tue May 3 09:27:25 CEST 2005

Hi list !

I have a one-tree-multilanguage page with Templa Voila.
How can I hide content in an additional language without showing up the
content from the standard language ?

In my DS I have :

   <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
   <langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

and

<ROOT type="array">
<tx_templavoila type="array">
      <title>ROOT</title>
      <description>Select ...</description>
      <langOverlayMode>removeIfBlank</langOverlayMode>   </tx_templavoila>

or

<ROOT type="array">
<tx_templavoila type="array">
      <title>ROOT</title>
      <description>Select ...</description>
      <langOverlayMode>never</langOverlayMode>
</tx_templavoila>

If I hide or delete a CE / FCE in the foreign language,
I get the CE / FCE in the original language.

greetings
jenses