[Typo3] tt_news: conditions on title wrap?

Darryl Krause darrylk at ywam.no
Tue May 3 09:04:34 CEST 2005

Hi list

I have been try to crack this on and off for months, so any input appreciated.

I am using tt_news and want to clearly show when a news item title links to an external URL.

Through the object..
plugin.tt_news.displayList.title_stdWrap
..I can use wrap to add an image after the title.

But that shows on all news item titles. How can I make this work only when news type = 2 (i.e. external url)?

I have tried using "if" and "case" to manipulate the wrap but have not yet come up with something that works.

- Darryl Krause (darrylk)