[Typo3] Page links from menu not working after moving from server 1 to server 2

Zaw Min khayulay at gmail.com
Tue May 3 04:53:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

     I moved my site from server 1 to server 2 by copying all the files from
server 1 to server 2, exported the database from server 1 and imported into
server 2.  When I go to http://server2 the home page shows fine but when I
click on any menu item. I get the page not found error.  For example if I
click on Contact Form link from the menu  then I see
http://server2/Contact_Form.100.0.html  in browser address bar and I get
page not found error but I can see that page if I type in
http://server2/index.php?id=100  Do I need to do anything on server2?

Thanks,
ZM

P.S By the way I am running 3.7 on Fedora Core 3.