[Typo3] link to single view in tt_news doesn't work

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 23:52:20 CEST 2005

Amir Mualem wrote:
> For some reason the link from the latest view to single view does not
> work when I click the title, or "more".  It simply refreshes the page.
>
> I checked the manual and I see nothing relevelent.  Shouldn't this work
> out of the box?  Any ideas on what I could do to fix this?
>
> My page: http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign

I found out that you have to enable it in the content element in the
page.  However thats not the solution to the problem just yet.  What I
find out is that when I have both latest and single, they dont move.
The Single just shows in the bottom.  So when I put the single view
elsewhere, it doesn';t work for the front page.

I want the front page to feed off the whole site.  I want front page to
take the news from each category and also every other network site which
is on the same root level.

Its hard to explain.  Basically, I want to share the same news
throughout the site.