[Typo3] cool old-new extension released

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon May 2 23:11:55 CEST 2005

Hallo TYPO3-ians !

I had once and old bad and groggy extension called kb_conttable. It was a table extension
which used one Typo3 column (like Left Normal Border ) for each cell. That was bad and ugly.

Now I have completly rewritten it from scratch and made it Flexform based. I use a concept of
dynamic flexforms like known from Flexible content elements where you can create sub-elements
when you have a repeatable FCE. With this extension you can modify the Flexform using a Wizard
(create new table rows aka sheets or columns aks fields)

The extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/kb_conttable/

I also invented a new concept which is simple-speaking 2D-optionSplit. I prefer to call it
mustache optionSplit as I used the separator token ~*~ which looks somehow like a "Schnurrbart"
of a musketeer. This principle is used for "Locking" - the configuration of a table.

Tables can get saved as templates.

I know it get's really annoyingly slow if big tables get created. Will try to find a workaround
for this ... see known bugs in the manual.

greets,
Bernhard