[Typo3] Users/passwords lowercase only???

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon May 2 21:34:42 CEST 2005

Joe Kralicky wrote:
> Thanks Uwe,
>
> Before your reply I added the 2 lines to localconf.php and it seems to
> work.  I will make a file extTables.php instead.  However, usernames
> with mixed case are not considered "unique".  For example, user "Test"
> and "test" are eqivalent.  Can this be modified as well?

remove the unique flag then.
But you will be able to save test to the same page as test.
But in general it is bad practice to have usernames that are basically
the same (except for the case).
By default there is no option for what you try to achive

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!