[Typo3] Domain name problems

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon May 2 15:08:22 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,

this happens if the domain mydomainname.co.uk already exists in
sys_domains. Obviously a domain has to be unique within one installation
of TYPO3.

You could check with PHPMyAdmin on which page it's located (if you don't
want to search manually). I'm not sure that this error won't appear if the
record is marked as deleted.

Regards
Thorsten

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!
  >> http://typo3.org/1438.0.html <<

It's not a bug - it's an undesired feature.