[Typo3] Login-Error / IE6

Frank thai2000 at gmx.net
Mon May 2 15:02:29 CEST 2005

 >> ... Login works with Mozilla but not in IE6.

I am not sure if we've got the same problem. Loggin into the BE actually
works, we just get problems when the BE opens a pop-up window (like the
picture/record chooser). Plus: I haven't install any MS-Bugfixes after
upgrading to sp2.

Good news: I just tried it with an old sp2-free system and it worked!

It's just weird, because I thought I won't be the first one runnning
into this problem ... ;)