[Typo3] MM relations

Armin Guenther armin.guenther at augusta.de
Mon May 2 12:36:28 CEST 2005

Hi Paul

I have the same problem and unfortunately no solution either. It seems to me, that inside the typo3 framework real (symmetric) MM-relations are not supported. One major problem is that you can't configure which column of the join table (mm-table) holds the uid of the two related tables. So you can't define that the uid of table A should be stored in column uid_A and the uid of  table B in uid_B of the join table.

If you did find a solution I would be glad to learn about it.

- Armin Guenther (guenthar)