[Typo3] TMENU level 1 noLink=1

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon May 2 11:50:41 CEST 2005

Timothy Fletcher wrote:

Hallo Timothy,

Do not reply to other postings. This will reduce the possibility that others read you post
as it is attached as followup to some other post.

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm trying to make a menu with the following typoscript:

 > what i'm trying to do is have the first level (menu_1.1) have a text but
 > n link (so that you can only click on a link in menu_1.2)

Add the following line in your lib.menu_1.1 part:

NO.doNotLinkIt = 1

so:

> lib.menu_1.1 = TMENU
>
> lib.menu_1.1 {
>
>    expAll = 1
>    noLink = 0
      NO.doNotLinkIt = 1
>    NO.linkWrap = <h1> | </h1>
>
>    NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
> }

this will not make a link of any of the level 1 menu-items ...

As you then can't click on the level-1 menu items you will have to set
lib.menu_1.expAll = 1

so the menu is "expanded" all the time ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard