[Typo3] Help on one-tree multi language site

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:48:57 CEST 2005

I'm working on the template building documents, but haven't gotten so far yet.

Your latest assistance did the trick, I've tried different bits and
pieces, but now it works and I can experiment with it.

I did have one little issue though: an empty flag because I by
accident defined default language i the list of languages too, but as
soon as this was removed the menu showed fine...

Thank you for the patience I can now have some fun experimenting with
my own templates and language versioning etc. Typo3 is reaaly cool
actually :o)

//Jane