[Typo3] Help on one-tree multi language site

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Mon May 2 09:01:52 CEST 2005

Jane Larsen wrote:
> My setup is as indicated: I use the CrCPH template, and I dont really
> know what to put instead?
>
> I've found a template listing here:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_statictmpl/template_CrCPH/?encryptionKey=&cHash=5261184ab6
>
> But that does not give me a clue as where/how to add a language menu
> maybe below the main menu or i the top right hand corner.

Jane, you should really read the docs on Template Building, or the
GoLive Tutorial in order to get anywhere with TYPO3. The code you found
is very clear once you understand Typoscript.

Look at the page object, and see that

page.10.subparts.SUB_CONTENT.10 < styles.content.get

so if  you want the menu to appear before the regular content,
try

page.10.subparts.SUB_CONTENT.9 < plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1

in your template.

BTW, did you try the regular content element? That should work anyway,
without template stuff.

Michael