[Typo3] Was... TMENU listing rootlevel pages only

Cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Mon May 2 06:05:59 CEST 2005

At this Point I jump in a say - is everyone having a bad hair day? This is
exactly the type of non-help that is giving Typo3 a bad name for newbie
unfriendlinesss... and lets face it folks the documentation and typo3.org
are difficult to wade through since most of it is written by people whose
first language is not English for people whose first language is not
English - thus parts of it don't make sense.

On the other hand.... Amir you _really_ need to read some documentation and
put some real time into learning before doing.... I've spent over two years
with this system and I'm still lost in the woods.... but at least I know
how to do some things and have my website up and running....

Ian