[Typo3] TMENU listing rootlevel pages only

Amir amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 03:29:43 CEST 2005

FINALLY,

I figured it out and it is all working now.  I have had my eye on the special property directory but couldn't figure out how to use it.  After trial and error, I just figured out how to use it and now it seems it is perfect.  It lists every subsite to root on the top on every page working great.

I cant wait until I learn more, and eventually start a site so I can compile all my learnings into articles. ;) It would most likely benefit me more then anyone else to have a reference of code snippets.