[Typo3] TMENU listing rootlevel pages only

Amir amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 02:35:29 CEST 2005

Alright, seems I figured it out.  With some hierarchy help from Michael and Daniel what I did was make two new pages inside the Portal site.  I made a network section on the side column navigation and for the top navigation I used the special property "list " and simply called the uid of the two pages.

Unfortunately this is not automatic, and when I ever have to add a new site to the network, I have to edit the template on every network site, and add a page for the network on each site.

--

If anyone has a better solution, please let me know, aswell as others who may have the same question.