[Typo3] Local Installation and Internet Installation

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 00:23:32 CEST 2005

Hey, I want to install a typo3 dummy copy, or test site, to my local
computer so I can practice and test out different extensions without
being connected to the internet.

Is there anything different from the installation on the internet and an
installation on localhost in my computer?  I have tried before but I was
unsure if the errors I was having was just because I did not set it up
right or its purely because its on a pc instead of an internet server...

Would this be recommended, and if so, should I make sure I do something
differently when installing it on my computer?