[Typo3] TMENU listing rootlevel pages only

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 22:40:04 CEST 2005

Thank you Daniel and Michael, thats the type of advice I am looking for :D.

Now councidentally, I tried that already even before you guys posted it
however what I did differently was put the template in the Portal Site
(made it TYPO3>Root>Portal and Civilization).

When the template is in the Portal, then the left column page navigation
is all good.  But the top network navigation does not work.

When I put the template in root, the network navigation works, but the
page navigation does not work.

---

Mind you, I plan for Civilization and Portal to have thier own tempaltes
and Datastructures etc.  They will both be separate sites, however the
only commonality is the top network navigation. :)