[Typo3] TMENU listing rootlevel pages only

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 22:09:40 CEST 2005

Peter Russ wrote:
> Amir Mualem wrote:
>
>> Daniel Doesburg wrote:
>>
>>> First of all: The answer of Peter is very real. But I can imagine
>>> your feelings.
>>>
>>> One additional hint: Search in the documentation (or on the site) for
>>> "level".
>>>
>>> Success,
>>>
>>> Daniel

>>>  > Can you please not respond to the post unless you have a real
>>> answer to

>> So are you guys telling me that there is no one answer to make my
>> HMENU only grab links for root pages?
>
> You wasted 40 min instead of RTFM. Also Daniel told what to do.
> No hope.
>
> Regs. Peter.

I did what Daniel told me to do... I did not find much.  I search TSRef.

Maybe I am not making the hierarchy of my site right?  Basically I want
4 sites on one installation.  3 of the sites are a subsite of 1, but
each site has a different tempalate and design.

Civilization on the root level is one site, and home is the mother
site... maybe I should put Civilization inside?

Or maybe I should put all 4 sites under one page which is on root?