[Typo3] TMENU listing rootlevel pages only

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 21:28:59 CEST 2005

Peter Russ wrote:
> Amir Mualem wrote:
>
>> Peter Russ wrote:
>>
>>> Did you realize the minor CSS errors on different Browsers?
>>> Regs. Peter.
>>

>> Hm, I did not notice the IE change, I did some changes to the CSS
>> yesterday, I am going to have to work them out now.
>>
>> About Modern Template building, Ill check it now, I need a fast
>> solution, I cannot wait until I learn the whole entire language to
>> finish this...
>
> Then you should ask for professional support.
>
> Regs. Peter.

Can you please not respond to the post unless you have a real answer to
my problem?  I am catching on the it, however all I need to know is how
to have the menu only link to root level pages.

This is my typoscript right now and obviously if you look at the page it
works fine, it is just not linking to the right pages.

------
# Network Navigation
lib.menu_net = HMENU

   # First level menu-object, textual