[Typo3] Help on one-tree multi language site

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sun May 1 21:11:01 CEST 2005

I just cant get this working, so please help...

I am running 3.7.0 and have defined one language (danish - id=2)
besides default (english). Besides I'm using the CrCPH template.

I have translated some of my pages to danish but I cant show the
transplated page by entering the correct '&L=2' addition to the url.

What do I put where to add a language selection menu on my site and to
display my translated pages? I've been looking at
http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/multi-language-sites-in-typo3/
but I cant get it to work...

//Jane Larsen